How we can help
- Tier 1
- School-wide Behavioral Expectations Matrix & Lesson Plans
- Analysis of Discipline Data
- Classroom Management Strategies
- Acknowledgment Systemss
- Behavioral / Emotion Screening
- Tier 2 & Tier 3
- Reading to Read
- Math to Math Mastery
- Reading to Understand
- Development of School-wide Continuum of Behavioral Support
- Analyzing Data to Determine Need for Supports
- Development of Intervention Strategies
- Check-in / Check-out
- Social Skills Training
- Functional Behavior Assessment
- Comprehensive Behavior Intervention Plans
Response to Intervention:
Tier 2 and Tier 3 Academic Strategies for development of Fluency and Comprehension
This one-day workshop is designed to provide school personnel with an overview of empirically-based or evidence-based programs for effectively addressing vocabulary development, reading fluency, and reading comprehension as well as math fluency with basic math facts for students identified as needing Tier 2 or Tier 3 academic supports.
Typical attendees: At a minimum, all members of the school-based Teacher Support Team (TST) and academic interventionists should attend. Other school personnel involved in academic intervention service delivery are encouraged to attend.
Participants will learn how to effectively progress monitor student data to evaluate student response to intervention and evaluate compliance and integrity of intervention supports. All information is consistent with national RtI models and state requirements (e.g., MDE SBP 4300).